Grocery Store Stock Count Within a Detention Campus
A detention campus is a national service that provides a safe and secure environment for young people remanded in custody or sentenced by the Courts for a period of detention.
A detention campus needed a solution to update the grocery store on campus stock records, so that they were accurate.
The campus required RGIS to provide the following:
- Count all stock within the grocery store
- Stock count to be completed twice a year for accuracy
- The customer to complete 5% checks of completed counts
The campus partnered with RGIS to complete the grocery store on campus stock record accuracy project, and RGIS provided the following:
- Scheduled a team of three experienced RGIS auditors
- Allocated time to get through security checks
- Count was completed manually
- The customer completed checks on 5% of stock for accuracy checks
The campus found by outsourcing the grocery store on campus stock record accuracy project to RGIS, the following results were achieved:
- The customer’s high standards and expectations were exceeded at all times
- RGIS counted 5,000 to 7,000 units on each count
- Following the stock count the customer was able to correct the stock records