Retail Supply Chain Audits
Gain insight in order to isolate supply chain issues
How It Works
Understanding the issues in your retail supply chain can reduce shrink, over stocks and out of stocks.
Meets your goals
Every stocktake we perform is designed to meet your requirements, goals and expectations
Increase profit by reducing shrink with delivery checks at store
Improve stock levels
Eliminating problems within your retail supply chain will result in more accurate stock levels
Understanding where shrink happens and how it can be prevented
Bespoke reports created based on your requirements that give you the information you need on your stock
Tablet (paperless) inventories for live progress and in-store checking while being environmentally friendly
All employees trained specifically within retail environments to maximise efficiency and accuracy
Audits are customised to your needs and designed to identify the exact causes of any issues you are having within your supply chain
The longer you wait, the bigger the problem can get.
- With offices across UK and Ireland RGIS can cover all of your stores and warehouses wherever they are
- RGIS Tablet (Paperless) Inventory provides the most transparent in-store checking process
- Flow and Deployment process enables the Count Manager to minimise store disruption
- Variances in the supply chain are discovered and resolved before they become problems
- Accurate stock data you can trust
- You get full visibility throughout the whole audit process
- RGIS proprietary technology and bespoke programming allow for a unique customer process
Want to learn more? CONTACT US to schedule a no-obligation discovery meeting.