Certification for Internal Inventory Process of Multiple Cinemas
A Mexican movie theatre chain founded in 1971, required the support of RGIS. It is one of the largest cinema chains in Latin America and the third largest in the world, with over 869 theatres, 6,000 screens and over 27,000 employees. The cinema chain has operations in Mexico, Central and South America, Asia, Spain, India and United States of America. It has 427 theatres in 97 cities throughout Mexico.
Due to a corporate requirement, the cinema chain needed an external certification of the internal inventory process on the cinema complexes, so required RGIS to provide the following:
- Complete internal inventory audits in 40 cinema complexes
- Audit all products sold within the cinema complex, such as snacks, beverages, sweets etc.
- Include all packaging and raw materials in the audit
- Audit of all cinema complexes needs to be completed simultaneously on a particular day
The cinema chain partnered with RGIS to complete the cinema complex internal inventory audit project, and RGIS provided the following:
- Based on the documentation of the customer’s internal inventory process and its graphical representation on diagrams, RGIS teams developed the KPIs and tests for the evaluation
- The test results were uploaded instantly, so the results were in actual time, and then reflected on a custom-made dashboard
- A team of 40 experienced RGIS auditors were scheduled, one per each of the cinema complexes, equipped with mobile devices
- The audits took an average of eight hours per location
The cinema chain outsourcing the cinema complex internal inventory audit project to RGIS, the following results were achieved:
- RGIS teams accurately audited all 40 cinemas successfully on the customer’s specified day
- The results were delivered in actual time, on a bespoke dashboard that was designed according to the customer’s internal processes
- The final report included a graphical representation that reflected the process adherence and results