Festive Replenishment Store Support
A British multinational groceries and general merchandise retailer required the support of RGIS. It is the third-largest retailer in the world measured by gross revenues and the ninth-largest in the world measured by revenues. It has shops in seven countries across Asia and Europe, and is the market leader of groceries in the UK, Ireland, Hungary and Thailand.
In supporting stores, RGIS provided a product familiar, professionally trained team of people, which helped to improve on-shelf availability and shopping experience for customers, and helped the grocery retailer to drive sales.
- To ensure optimal stock levels were available and maximised during a busy period by:
- Supporting 70+ Stores over a four-week period pre and post Christmas, completing 2000+ day and night shifts
- Support sales base on stock availability
- Support in allowing the company’s employees to focus on customer service and upholding their core purpose ‘serving customers a little better every day’
- RGIS worked collaboratively to schedule and plan a robust operational delivery plan, supporting stores as required. RGIS was able to:
- Provide dedicated teams and key roles to support stock replenishment and merchandising in stores throughout the UK, in all departments
- Provided induction to all team members to ensure employees were fully adherent to the required company practices, acting as an ambassador for the company’s brand
- RGIS deployed 100+ employees supporting day and night shifts to accommodate the stock demands during a four-week period
Through a proactive partnership approach. RGIS supported to:
- Achieve optimised on-shelf availability
- Ensure the stock demands were met, resulting in a higher sales trend through on-shelf stock availability
- Succeed the grocery retailer’s customer service expectations, respecting the ‘brand’ while working in the store improving
- Achieve a quick turnaround for staff on late request supported store operations