Macro Reset Store Layout Project
A multinational chain of health food stores required the support of RGIS. The retailer has over 1,300 stores in 16 countries, including a substantial presence in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Mainland China, Hong Kong, India, Saudi Arabia and UAE. Within the UK the health food store chain has 800 shops.
The chain of health food stores was already a customer of the RGIS SmartSpace® software, and required the additional support of RGIS. The retailer needed to complete a macro reset store layout project to help to re-flow almost 800 shops using the RGIS software, to enable a chiller cabinet to be incorporated within the stores.
The retailer required RGIS to provide the following:
- Update CAD drawings with SmartSpace® data for each individual store layout
- Ensure the project was completed by a certain date
- National coverage to enable all stores to be completed
The chain of health food stores partnered with RGIS to complete the SmartSpace® macro reset store layout project, and RGIS provided the following:
- RGIS teams prepared a plan of action before the project went live
- Scheduled an experienced RGIS store layout services team to re-flow all the UK stores to reset the stores to have a chiller cabinet based on the rules provided
The chain of health food stores found by outsourcing the SmartSpace® macro reset store layout project to RGIS, the following results were achieved:
- Updated CAD drawings for all stores with the SmartSpace® data which were delivered by the goal dates
- The customer was very satisfied with the service provided by RGIS, as the project was completed quicker than using in-house teams
- The chain of health food stores continue to use the RGIS store layout services team to make further alterations to their store layouts where necessary